Re: [linux-lvm] Can't remove snapshot at first

Hi.

2010/8/25 Peter Rajnoha <prajnoha redhat com>:

> So for now, it would be better to just try to comment out that
> watch rule in udisks udev rules so we can see that is the case.

Sorry, I guess I was "a bit" too hasty, when I said that removing
the line helped... I'm still getting the error in my OP.

Alexander
--
↯    Lifestream (Twitter, Blog, …) ↣ http://alexs77.soup.io/     ↯
↯ Chat (Jabber/Google Talk) ↣ a skwar gmail com , AIM: alexws77  ↯