[linux-lvm] lv segment "devices" property?

Dave Wysochanski dwysocha at redhat.com
Wed Dec 8 16:02:20 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 19:01 -0800, ben wrote:
> Is there any plan to add the lvm2app get property "devices" function for
> logical volume segments?
>
> ie:   value = lvm_lvseg_get_property(lvm_lvseg, "devices");
>
> Thank you.
> benscott at nwlink.com

Patches were posted on 11/22 here to address 'devices' and
'seg_pe_ranges':
https://www.redhat.com/archives/lvm-devel/2010-November/msg00091.html

Petr also recently committed patches to rework some internal 'percent'
code and I think will add the "snap_percent" and "copy_percent"
properties.

I suspect these are just part of the lvm-devel patch backlog and will
eventually get in.