Re: [linux-lvm] lvextend docmentation vs. implementation (lvm2-2.02.39), Suse-11.1

It fails with: Invalid argument +5%LV

   You'd need to send the WHOLE command line you used
in order for us debug it for you, not just a couple of
characters from it.  That is, however, enough to see
a couple of problems you have.  This document may help
you solve two of your problems:

   I'm also going to guess that you tried throwing
"+5%LV" out there in the middle of the command line
rather than as the argument to -l.  The man
page says:

  -l/--extents   [+]LogicalExtentsNumber[%{VG|LV|PVS|FREE}]  |
  -L/--size [+]LogicalVolumeSize[kKmMgGtT]
Ray Morris
support bettercgi com