Re: [linux-lvm] lvextend docmentation vs. implementation (lvm2-2.02.39), Suse-11.1

Ray Morris wrote:
It fails with: Invalid argument +5%LV

   You'd need to send the WHOLE command line you used
in order for us debug it for you, not just a couple of
characters from it.  That is, however, enough to see
a couple of problems you have.  This document may help
you solve two of your problems:
https://www.bettercgi.com/gpl/smart-questions.html
----
   Sorry -- I was using it with capital "L" not lower case...didn't know
there were two separate switches... my bad.
thanks,

-linda