[linux-lvm] What is holding back clustered snapshotting?

Hi all,

I know that, currently, this isn't supported. Would someone be able to explain or point me at a place to read up on what is holding this feature back? What are the difficulties? Is it just a question of time, or are there certain technical hurdles in the way?

  Thanks for any input!

Madi