Re: [linux-lvm] Removing a PV from a mirror

Fredrik,

 I haven't done this personally, but did remove the pv from stripped VG. All that was required - i followed the tutorial.
Sorry can't be of more help.

Andrew

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 10:54 PM, Fredrik Tolf <fredrik dolda2000 com> wrote:
On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 13:26 -0500, Misc Things wrote:
> oh... sorry to hear.
[...]
> i hope you did take a backup ?
> Andrew

Oh, sorry; when I go back and read it, I realize that I was a bit
unclear. :) The LV started working again once I reconnected the PV and
rebooted again, so there's no damage done.

I'm still just wondering how to actually remove the PV from the mirror.

Fredrik Tolf