[linux-lvm] efficiently copying snapshot data.

Say I am using lvm to store VM disks.  I have a logical volume with the master image and the vms are snapshots created from the master LV.

I want to save this VM, copy the memory and snapshot data to a different machine with the same master LV, and then restore the VM.

Is it possible?  How can I efficiently copy only the snapshot?

Thanks,
Mike C