Re: [linux-lvm] efficiently copying snapshot data.

How can I efficiently copy only the snapshot?

rsync.  Mount the snapshot, mount the copy of the source LV
on the other machine, and rsync from the snapshot to the copy.
You'll probably need to use "kpartx" to make the partitions
with the LVs visible.
--
Ray Morris
support bettercgi com