Re: [linux-lvm] [SOLVED?] rebuilding LV ext4 filesystem

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 7:02 PM, Stuart D. Gathman <stuart bmsi com> wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010, Ken Bass wrote:

The id3lib package provides id3info, which displays id3 tags.  There
are probably more modern packages, but that is what I use.  You can
automate naming the MP3 files using that in a script.

That's what I was thinking of. if "id3info" can give me the artist, album, disc#, track# and track name, then that's the first half. After that, I just have to remember how to use all of those esotericially named shell utils to rename each file (it has been quite a while for me :-(  ).

Again, thank you SO much. There were a few files that I really wanted/needed to recover. Plus, I also needed the storage space back on the LAN server.

ken