[linux-lvm] LinuxTag, Berlin, Weds 9 - Sat 12 June 2010

We're holding an informal LVM & device-mapper developers' meeting at
LinuxTag later this week, discussing our road map for the projects
amongst other stuff.  (Drop me a line if you'll be there and would like
to join in any of this.)

We've been allocated presentation slots on Friday morning (10am-1pm,
Saal Berlin II) and Saturday afternoon (3pm-4pm, Saal London).

  http://www.linuxtag.org/2010/en/

Alasdair