[linux-lvm] volume group does not activate after reboot

Hi,
I have a Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 running

I have just created a volume group but anytime i do a reboot the logical volume becomes inactive.

I will manually run vgchange -ay and this brings the logical volume online.

How do I make this logical volume to be active after each reboot?

Please note that the volume group is created from a NetApp ISCSI LUN.

Regards
Ejiro