Re: [linux-lvm] Unable to use metadata.dirs in lvm.conf? (Was: Re: Solving the "metadata too large for circular buffer" condition)

On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 17:03:37 +0100, Peter Rajnoha wrote:

> (The metatada/dirs is not used so often so that's probably the reason
> why these bugs got unnoticed for a longer time. If you have any other
> problem while using this setting, plese, feel free to report it.
> Thanks.)

Thanks.  I was trying to use separate metadata storage as a way to work
around a "metadata too large for circular buffer" problem.  I'm now
trying to do it with "tiny" PVs storing only metadata.

But it's good to know that this feature will be available again soon.

	- Andrew