Re: [linux-lvm] Q: LVM over RAID, or plain disks? A:"Yes" = best of both worlds?

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 11:27 PM, Lars Ellenberg
<lars ellenberg linbit com> wrote:
> Did you consider DRBD?

I mentioned that as a "down the road" possibility in my last paragraph
- I just spelled it wrong :)

> An enhancement of this idea would be to implement the "TopRAID" with a full-server mirror using drdb and heartbeat. . .

No budget at the moment for a extra filer, nor for the hefty WAN needed.