[linux-lvm] Fedora 12 and Intel Option Rom

Hi,

   I have a running system that I created with 2 disks running Raid-0.

   Now, I need to add another raid-0 to this system.
   I added two drives and through thre Intel Option Rom (from Bios stage), I created another raid-0 raid.

   I am looking for the physical volume that intel option rom would have added so I can mkfs on it. But it is unintutive as to what that device is.

   Can you guide me through the steps to locate the device that the intel option rom added.

Thanks,
Madhav