[linux-lvm] Recovering pre-existing data after vgcreate

Hello,

By mistake I have run pvcreate, vgcreate and lvcreate on an entire drive with pre-existing data. Before it was a ext4-formatted drive with just one partition spamming the entire drive and no lvm. I have not formatted it after running lvcreate.

Would it be possible to recover the data or is it lost forever?

Best regards,

Miro