Re: [linux-lvm] snapshot pools, lvm roadmap

> Are you interested in testing Thin Provisioning too?

> -  Joe

Sorry for the slow response.  I typically only use this account for mailing
lists only so I check it infrequently.

I'll script the most brutal tests I can, and I have very broad access to both
on-metal and virtualized hosts.  Or if there is a FS testing controller app
already written, I can use that too.  Just let me know what kind of stress you'd
like to apply to it.