Re: [linux-lvm] what use is virtualsize -- or how is it to be used?

Ah...of course...

When I create the FS, it will create it the size of the existing FS, which is less efficient that calling "<fs>_extend" after each lv_extend...(presuming one is using a fs with that ability)....(do most these days? I usually just use xfs which does)...