[linux-lvm] Please help me recover my LVM configuration

Hi all,

I’m hoping I can get some help recovering my data.  A week or so back I accidentally overwrote the partition table on one of the two drives containing my data.  I luckily didn’t touch the partition itself, so I believe all the data is still there, but in rebuilding the partition table I (think I) nuked the uuid of the drive.  Now I’m not sure how to progress.
Please help this relative neophyte – there is a lot of nostalgia sitting on those drives.  Tell me what information you need and I will get it.

DZ