Re: [linux-lvm] Removing vg and lv after physical drive has been removed

What difference would it make rebooting the server?

To recreate the missing drive/PV I'd need a blank drive right?  I
don't have that, the drive was replace with another drive that I just
called pv05 and is now active and being used.