[linux-lvm] vg disappeared after replacing disc in raid10

Björn Nadrowski bjrnfrdnnd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 21:50:58 UTC 2013

Well, I see I would have to remove the volume group first, at the very
least.
Should I just issue

sudo vgremove vol0

followed by

sudo pvremove /dev/127

and followed by

sudo pvcreate --uuid WFo1On-anFb-2av8-DuRq-vKee-nJEt-ZLnu26 --restorefile
vol0.t
xt /dev/md127

?

But I would just be back in the middle of my problem description on
ubuntuforums, wouldn' t I?
Still no volume group, still no logical volumes...