UDF support in RHELv4

Will RHELv4 have UDF support such that I can make a UDF filesystem on a DVD+RW and then mount it as a normal file system?

I don't think that is possible in RHELv3, but if someone could prove me wrong I would appreciate it. :-)

Ed

--
"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is."

--The computer "Deep Thought" in "Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy"