RE: Trying to Limit 'su' access to Domain Group using pam

Yeah I had actually already tried that. It gives:

[tried Admin\ Group]
no members in 'Admin\' group
PAM-Wheel[25423]: pam_parse: unknown option; Group

[tried Admin Group]
no members in 'Admin'
pam_parse: unknown option; Group

single quotes,double quotes don't work.

So not sure if I should report this as an "existing bug" or a "new feature request"  Any opinions?  Linux groups don't consider spaces in group names to be valid;however if it's going to be compatible with winbind/samba groups then it needs to support spaces.