[OS:N:] Adult Evening Course

I recently got a brochure from the local board of education about
courses offered for adults at night at the local high school. The
courses offered include yoga, cake decorating, coastal navigation,
languages and five courses on Microsoft office tools. And there is also
a "Teachers Needed" advertisement that invites anyone with special
knowledge or skills to come and teach a course. Since my job involves
developing software for Linux, I probably know enough to teach a course.
Has anyone ever done this before? Do you think anyone would come? What
should the course description say that make encourage people to come?

Larry