[OS:N:] Bart Lansing/Corp/Kohls is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  01/15/2002 and will not return until
01/21/2002.

I am out of the office, and will be back 1/21.  I am  at the New York DC
Site . Please contact the Help Desk on Systems issues, if needed, you can
reach me via Cell Phone at 262-366-1594.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution
or use of the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it
and notify us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and
Kohl's reserves the right to retrieve and read any message
created, sent and received.  Kohl's reserves the right to
monitor messages by authorized Kohl's Associates at any time
without any further consent.