[Osdc-list] Congrats - Great November

Hi opensource.com friends,

We had a great November on opensource.com. Thank YOU for your contributions and participation.
- > 120,000 page views
- Over 40 new articles
- A new poll each week
- Social media share buttons added to site
- Lots of new ideas and conversations

Welcome to December. We've hit the reset button and we're ready to close out the year strong.

We have a webcast scheduled with Bob Sutton on 12/09, more details to be posted on the site.

This is also a good time to remind everyone that we are always looking to improve the community and the site. We want to continue to add compelling content and commentary. Thanks for sharing your ideas and we ask that you continue to share them to help improve everyones experience.

Thanks,
Jason
Project Manager | Brand Communications + Design
Red Hat :: 1801 Varsity Drive :: Raleigh, NC  27606

http://opensource.com -- Where open source multiplies