[Osdc-list] Corporate change: Contributing to open source | opensource.com weekly Vol 4, Issue 2

I bet you're wondering if we had a bad week on the site if we would tell you? I would, but the good news is, we continue to have fresh content from new authors and great traffic. This week, check out Daniel Doubrovkine's first post if you haven't already: Corporate change: Contributing to open source. [http://bit.ly/gaoHgb]

One small thing that you can do this week to help:

The opensource.com team wants to provide you with a weekly snapshot about what's happening on the site and remind you of some of the ways that you can participate. [http://opensource.com/participate]

*Last week's articles*

Poll: Bob Sutton's dirty dozen - the productivity destroyer
http://opensource.com/business/10/12/poll-bob-suttons-dirty-dozen-productivity-destroyer
by Colin Dodd

De-bucketizing the org chart
http://opensource.com/business/10/11/de-bucketizing-org-chart
by Chris Grams

Creating a context for creativity
http://opensource.com/business/10/11/creating-context-creativity
by Tim O'Reilly

How Red Hat democratized our corporate citizenship program
http://opensource.com/business/10/12/how-red-hat-democratized-our-corporate-citizenship-program
by DeLisa Alexander

Keynote by Twitter: following the action at Big Ideas Fest 2010
http://opensource.com/education/10/12/keynote-twitter-following-action-big-ideas-fest-2010
by Greg DeKoenigsberg

Mozilla Drumbeat festival report--Add your notes
http://opensource.com/life/10/11/mozilla-drumbeat-festival-report-add-your-notes
by Ruth Suehle

Facebook's new profile features: A call for openness
http://opensource.com/life/10/12/facebooks-new-profile-features-call-openness
by Ruth Suehle

Does WikiLeaks damage the brand image of wikis?
http://opensource.com/business/10/12/does-wikileaks-damage-brand-image-wikis
by Chris Grams

Corporate change: Contributing to open source
http://opensource.com/life/10/12/corporate-change-contributing-open-source
by Daniel Doubrovkine

Webcast today: Building a Better Boss, with Bob Sutton and Polly LaBarre
http://opensource.com/business/10/12/webcast-today-building-better-boss-bob-sutton-and-polly-labarre
by Ruth Suehle

Conflicts in open source business models
http://opensource.com/business/10/12/conflicts-open-source-business-models
by Joe Anglim

What "open data" means -- and what it doesn't
http://opensource.com/government/10/12/what-%E2%80%9Copen-data%E2%80%9D-means-%E2%80%93-and-what-it-doesn%E2%80%99t
by Melanie Chernoff

What is opensource.com? A community for exploring how open source principles like collaboration, transparency, and meritocracy are influencing innovation beyond technology--shaping education, law, business, government, and everyday life.

Project Manager | Brand Communications + Design
Red Hat :: 1801 Varsity Drive :: Raleigh, NC  27606

http://opensource.com -- Where open source multiplies