[Osdc-list] Need Help to Develop OpenSource Survey(s)

Hi,
     I am working with OpenSource groups and individuals to conduct a survey across maximum colleges & universities in Pakistan to help us execute and reform our two main objectives
What we need at start is a quality survey questionnaires to help us get accurate results for our future objectives.

--
Regards,

Mustafa Qasim
Associate System Administrator, IT OPS

i2c Incorporated.
1300 Island Drive, Suite 105
Redwood City, CA 94065-5170, USA

Desk: +1 650.593.5400 x 4105
24x7 NOC: +1 650.480.5291
Fax: +1 650.593.5402

Disclaimer: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.