Re: [Osdc-list] Open Source Webinar/Webcast Platform?

Keep in mind, that we need normal, everyday people to be able to easily participate. Asking them to launch multiple media to be able to view a webinar is just too cumbersome and creates barriers for people to join. Our request is very generic on this topic and I'm sure if we've had a chance to sit down an clearly identify the list of must have's and nice to have's as Karsten points out.

In my mind, someone joining a webinar should be able to click one URL and get a presentation, audio, and chat / Q&A experience delivered through their browser. We are looking to make sure we have an open source solution on the backend of that, powering the user experience.

Jason