2010-November Archive by Thread
Messages are ordered newest-to-oldest in this index. The newest
threads will be at the top of this page, the oldest will be at the bottom.
Within a single thread, the first mail note is the START of the
thread; the notes following that are in the chronological order of
when they were received. So globally, newest messages are at the top,
but within a thread, the oldest (the start of the thread) is at the
If you think about it, it is confusing. Just go with the flow and everything will be all right.
- [Osdc-list] Sony chooses open, Charity in the modern age | opensource.com review, Vol 3, Issue 13,
- [Osdc-list] Open access, tool traps, and web edu FAIL | opensource.com review, Vol 3, Issue 12,
- [Osdc-list] Open services innovation, education reform | opensource.com review, Vol 3, Issue 11,
- [Osdc-list] Androids, spaghetti data, prosth etics, and The White House | opensource.com review – Vol 3 Issue 10,
- Re: [Osdc-list] Fwd: Open and Closed -- Closed-captions for opensource.com videos?,
- [Osdc-list] From information overload to Dark Ag es 2.0? | opensource.com review – Vol 3 Issue 9,