From: "Fabian A. Scherschel" <fab sixgun org>
To: "Erlend Sogge Heggen" <e soghe gmail com>
Cc: osdc-list redhat com
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 11:37:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Osdc-list] Nokia & Microsoft handshake - MeeGo's downfall?

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 5:19 PM, Erlend Sogge Heggen < e soghe gmail com > wrote:

What a disappointing move from Nokia. Their participation in the open source movement seemed so bright with MeeGo. Now they're on a road to becoming more closed up than they've been in several years.

Did you really see it as that bright? Seemed like a half-assed attempt from the start to me. Same with the Qt stuff. Nearly no PR, very little rollouts. This was inevitable IMO.

Fab

# Sixgun Productions — New media, new rules

# http://sixgun.org