[Ovirt-devel] Basic/Simple Question re oVirt

Gavin Spurgeon gspurgeon at redhat.com
Wed Dec 10 14:35:26 UTC 2008

Hi List,

 I have had a quick look over the Archives and could not find an answer
to this question...

Basically, can oVirt be installed on RHEL/Cent OS v5 rather than
installed F10 on a production Box ?

I have a few large Xen Servers running in a production environment with
Cobbler doing the provisioning and wanted to look @ oVirt as the
management tool for this setup, but I did not really want to install
Fedora as the Base OS onto the bare Iron...

Any Comments/Question/Flames ?

--
Gavin Spurgeon.
gspurgeon at redhat.com
RedHat GLS Instructor EMEA
Red Hat UK Ltd
200 Fowler Avenue
IQ Farnborough, Farnborough, Hants GU14 7JP
Mob:    +44 7841 231160
Tel:    +44 1252 362700
Fax:    +44 1252 548116

Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Brendan Lane (Ireland), Matt Parson
(USA), Charlie Peters (USA)