[Ovirt-devel] How to fix "500 internal server error"?

Jia Dong jdong at redhat.com
Tue Dec 2 06:01:19 UTC 2008

Hey guys,
    I got a problem.
    I deleted "default" hardware pool several days before. And I had to
reinstall ovirt. I got a prompt "500 internal server error" today. After
refreshing,I can not login to UI. It prompt "We're sorry,but something
went wrong." I think it may be caused by trying to rename the "default"
hardware pool.
   How can I fix this? Must I reinstall it?
   Did this action just destroy UI or virtualization configuration ?
   Some other peoples also met this problem. Would ovirt buddies give a
feature about resetting?  :-)

Thanks,
Nikki