[Ovirt-devel] How to fix "500 internal server error"?

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 10:43:47 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 10:08 AM, Jia Dong <jdong at redhat.com> wrote:
> Alan Pevec wrote:
>> This all looks like a bad corruption somewhere. As a sanity check, I'll do F9 build now.
> I ran it on F9.
>  How did you install it on F10?  I tried to install it on F10 this morning, and got a message that there was no packages for F10.Or you built sources on F10?

Yeah, F10 was built from git.
But in any case, I got the same issue on F9 and the culprit is the
updated kvm-79.
I'll downgrade back to 78-4 in ovirt.org repo and we'll use that for
the 0.96 release we're wrapping up.
After release is out, I'll bisect between 78 and 79 to find out what
introduced this issue.