[Ovirt-devel] Re: SELInux failure after install

Bryan Kearney wrote:
I am trying out the puppet bare metal installer. It runs clean using the latest bits from the ovirt 10 repo. I can log into the server suite and into cobbler.

When I shutdown, and restart the image.. I get the following failure at the console:

http://bkearney.fedorapeople.org/selinux.png

I am going to keep digging into it.. but wanted to see if this was a known issue or not.

-- bk

Ok.. the installer does not disable SELinux, but the appliance does. Is the preferred state to be run selinux disabled? I would assume not.

-- bk