[Ovirt-devel] Install issue on fresh F10 -Feedback

Philippe Rodrigues phr at cally.be
Tue Dec 30 13:34:44 UTC 2008

Just a feedback;

I made an install from scratch of both Fedora 10 and Ovirt. It works :-)

To be sure that everything is Ok, I made few tests and these are the results:

1. Qemu package is not (for me) necessary even there is a message in
/var/log/messages

Dec 30 13:20:31 physical libvirt-qpid: Error: virConnectGetVersion
Subsystem qemu: internal error Cannot find QEMU binary /usr/bin/qemu: No
such file or directory i\
n NodeWrap.cpp:NodeWrap:82 code: 1

2. If you shutdown and start ovirt-appliance, physical node has a state
unavailable(enable) until you restart libvirt-qpid.

Thanks and happy new year 2009,

 Philippe