[Ovirt-devel] Some architecture diagrams

There's a number of high level architecture diagrams on the website
giving an overview of what's going on, but since they're aimed at
people getting to know the project they're not very detailed. I felt
I wanted some additional more technically detailed/ focused diagrams
to illustrate what we're doing to developers actually writing code
for the project. And so by the power of XFig

   http://ovirt.org/page/ArchDiagrams

I'm attaching a tar.gz with the original XFig sources, so if people have
improvements to make they can fix them up directly. Perhaps we should
put them in source control somewhere ?

Daniel