[Ovirt-devel] Re: Some architecture diagrams

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
   http://ovirt.org/page/ArchDiagrams

Excellent, thanks Dan for doing this!

I'm attaching a tar.gz with the original XFig sources, so if people have
improvements to make they can fix them up directly. Perhaps we should
put them in source control somewhere ?

yes, I guess most logical place is ovirt-docs.git, just open a subfolder e.g. Developers_Guide
where we could collect other design details, when they become stable enough, that we currently have in wiki and list archive.
This won't be included in docs rpm for now, but our docs people might use that eventually for other Guides.