[Ovirt-devel] Some architecture diagrams

Christopher Curran ccurran at redhat.com
Mon Nov 24 03:01:53 UTC 2008

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> There's a number of high level architecture diagrams on the website
> giving an overview of what's going on, but since they're aimed at
> people getting to know the project they're not very detailed. I felt
> I wanted some additional more technically detailed/ focused diagrams
> to illustrate what we're doing to developers actually writing code
> for the project. And so by the power of XFig
>
>    http://ovirt.org/page/ArchDiagrams
>
> I'm attaching a tar.gz with the original XFig sources, so if people have
> improvements to make they can fix them up directly. Perhaps we should
> put them in source control somewhere ?
>
> Daniel

Thanks Daniel, these diagrams are very useful and will be incorporated
into the oVirt Node Deployment Guide. I will get the diagrams converted
into SVG for some vector graphics glory too. Diagrams like this are very
useful for troubleshooting and explaining the workings of the program to
users as well as developers. Thanks once again, this fills one of my
requests exactly (whether you were aware of it or not).

Chris