[Ovirt-devel] Problems Configuring Ovirt

Harshavardhana harsha at gluster.com
Wed Jun 3 05:43:44 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Ian Main <imain at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 19:26:13 +0530
> Harshavardhana <harsha at gluster.com> wrote:
>
> > Adding 192.168.1.202 actually got it all working and all pending queued
> > tasks finished. Thanks a bunch for helping me out here :).
> >
> > But i have another strange thing seen in my taskomatic.log possibly of
> > interest to you all.
> >
> > here's the snip
> >
> > http://ovirt.pastebin.com/m1cfa4aa9
> >
> > 1. Well this is for the Virtual machine i created as a PXE boot (choice
> for
> > Operating System) . Logs indicating "Type object has no attribute 'seq'"
> > were related to PXE boot as Operating System.
>
> This is an error in QMF that occurs when a timeout exception happens.  In
> other
> words QMF timed out while trying to connect to the storage pool.  This
> should be fixed in the latest version in git where I've added longer
> timeouts
> so you can see the real error produced.
>
> The crux of it is there is some problem with one of the storage pools being
> configured for that VM.  If you go onto the node and try it you will see
> the
> real error from libvirt in /var/log/messages.
>
>    Ian

Hi Ian,

     OK thanks. An Inquiry! like i added a image through Cobbler Webui, now
i am surprised to see even with "VmController#create" in rails.log and the
action of creating a VM is taken care the Ajax window is still there
waiting. If i had to choose with PXE boot or HD both works,  is it something
related to my cobbler setup?.

Regards
--
Harshavardhana