[Ovirt-devel] SSL Library Error: -12271 SSL client cannot verify your certificate

Steve Linabery slinabery at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 14:38:51 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 01:47:20PM +0400, dima vasiletc wrote:
> Hello
> i install ovirt and it work.
> But all encryption connections finished with error (Error code:
> sec_error_reused_issuer_and_serial)
> And server write to log SSL Library Error: -12271 SSL client cannot
> verify your certificate
> First i think need check dns querys.
> I see many A querys for example.com
> May be i must regenerate certificate ? Where i can read about that .
> Thanks.
>
> --
> С уважением, Дмитрий

It sounds like perhaps you installed ovirt more than once, and your browser is rejecting the ssl certificate. Try deleting the certificate from your browser. In Firefox, Edit->Preferences, then click 'Advanced,' then the 'Encryption' tag. I don't know where other browsers manage their certs.

Good day,
Steve