[Ovirt-devel] Re: Sasl error: SASL(-1): generic failure: GSSAPI Error: Unspecified GSS failure.

dima vasiletc pronix.service at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 19:59:00 UTC 2009

On 06/16/2009 09:38 PM, dima vasiletc wrote:
> Hello
> I have error during connection from managed host to ovirt server.
> Jun 16 12:31:24 main qpidd[27662]: 2009-jun-16 12:31:24 warning Client
> closed connection with 501: internal-error: Sasl error: SASL(-1):
> generic failure: GSSAPI Error: Unspecified GSS failure. Minor code may
> provide more information (No credentials cache found)
> (qpid/client/SaslFactory.cpp:226)
>
> I read on this maillist about similar error.
> Check dns - all dns querys successfuly resolve.
> ptr and A query match.
> what can be cause of this error ?
> Thanks.

Hello
Nobody know what can cause this error ?

i tried set in default ks file key rootpw with password's hash - for
access to second node by password.
after reboot node and successfuly boot from management server i tried
login and got  mismatch password.
hint please how to setpassword for second node - i try debug this error
on other node.
Thanks

--
С уважением, Дмитрий