[Ovirt-devel] Build fails due to missing ovirt-node-recipe.ks

Justin Clacherty justin at redfish.com.au
Fri Jul 2 14:31:46 UTC 2010

On 07/03/2010 12:17 AM, Justin Clacherty wrote:
> However, the missing file (repos.ks) was installed to
> /usr/share/ovirt-node-tools so I copied it from there and tried the
> build.  It's runs a bit longer then fails because it is unable to find
> the ovirt-node package that was built in the previous step.  Executing
> "yum list ovirt-node" shows that the newly built package is in the
> ovirt-local repository which is in the ovirt-cache directory pointed
> to by the environment variable.

The "repos.ks" that I copied had the following lines in it.

repo --name=f13
--mirrorlist=http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=fedora-13&arch=x86_64
repo --name=f13-updates
--mirrorlist=http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=updates-released-f13&arch=x86_64

I figured that the build of the node tools should have created this file
with the above lines as a base and then added a line to point to the
local ovirt repository.  Added the following line and tried to make the
image again.

repo --name=ovirt --baseurl=file:///root/ovirt-cache/ovirt

It seems to be doing stuff now so I guess the node build isn't working
quite the way it should.  I had the OVIRT_CACHE_DIR environment variable
set so I'm not sure what might have gone wrong.

Cheers,
Justin.