[Ovirt-devel] OVIRT on other platforms.

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 20:05:09 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 5:28 PM, Andrew Latham <lathama at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you, I have reviewed that documentation.  I will be working on
> Debian Squeeze/Lenny and am happy to do the install.  My initial
> concern was the multiple websites and missing "doc" directory in the
> source.  I would suggest adding a "doc" directory to the source tree
> where documentation and references can be noted.

There are docs in docbook format in
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/ovirt/?p=ovirt/docs.git;a=summary -
that was when we had separate ovirt-docs RPM and one git per SRPM
policy. I think we can import it as "doc" directory in ovirt/server
git and deprecated separate docs git, to make it easier to keep docs
current.

Alan