Re: nss_ldap, pam_ldap, SSL and certificate-based client

> 	I also would like to know if pam-ldap support certificate-based
> client authentication which mean the ldap client will send its own
> certificate for ldap server to authenticate.

If you are looking at using cert's to authenticate the user that pam_ldap
is authenticating, you can't do it (AFAIK). Pam-ldap will use a client
cert to authenticate itself to the server, where it can then authenticate
the user by the password it asked for.

Ben