Pam-list Digest, Vol 41, Issue 6

Andreas Schindler schindler at az1.de
Wed Jul 11 06:26:08 UTC 2007

> Here are my other pam files,
>

> /etc/pam.d/common-auth:
>
> auth required pam_mount.so
> auth sufficient pam_winbind.so use_first_pass
> auth required pam_unix.so nullok_secure use_first_pass
>

> /etc/pam.d/common-pammount:
>
> auth       optional   pam_mount.so use_first_pass
> session    optional   pam_mount.so use_first_pass
>

> /etc/pam.d/common-session:
>
> session required        pam_unix.so
> session required        pam_mkhomedir.so umask=0022 skel=/etc/skel
> session optional        pam_mount.so
>

> Can someone please tell me what is going wrong?
>
>    Juan

Juan,

IMHO pam_mount under section 'auth' doesn't make sense. Mounting devices
is a property of
the session. What should pam_mount authenticate against? Please try and
remove the 'auth'
entries of pam_mount and try again.

Regards
Andreas

--
Dr.-Ing. Andreas Schindler

Alpha Zero One Computersysteme GmbH
Frankfurter Str. 141
63303 Dreieich

Telefon 06103-57187-21
Telefax 06103-373245

schindler at az1.de
www.az1.de

Alpha Zero One Computersysteme GmbH, Brandeniusstr. 3, 44265 Dortmund
HRB 11089 Amtsgericht Dortmund, Geschäftsführer : Klaus-Jürgen Koke, Joachim Carle