How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 02:21:14 UTC 2012

Hi I just now received yer response, srry if you sent it a while ago it was in my junkbox. I'm into your post for sure I feel like we may be a nice match.

So I'm interested in knowing if you have met up w/ anybody through Craigslist b4? I did, but have had a couple crappy meetings unluckily. But I've been screening anyone I wanna meet on Here for a couple months to keep out the riff raff and it has worked thus far.

If you wanna take a look at my photos over there and let me know if Im yer type we can go from there. Its better if you just text or call after you verify so theres no chance that I'll miss yer message if you send one and I'm not totally sure how long I'm gonna to be at my comp.