How can I know the PAM version?

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 11:15:13 UTC 2012

Just to warn you.. I'm super turned-on right now. So I was wondering if you are able to do something now or no?

I could not know how to send a picture with my email but I have a few on this site if you wanna see them

I've gave my cell # out to a couple of crazies in the past and needed 2 get my # changed so now I need to keep that info secure

There is a easy no cost screener service on that site and basically its just to make damn sure that neither one of us is jailbait and we are not sex offenders

I'm hoping it should give us both some peace of mind so you know I'm just some hoebag or going to cut out your organs and sell them. haha

I've been verified a few months and have never been charged so I do not think it should be a big hurdle to do, just grab my cell number from my page when ya do it and give me a holler and we'll talk.

I'm signing off my computer for now, hoping to get your call soon.