Boot from floppy an option ?

Hi. I am in the near future helping a friend install RedHat 5. He want's
to try out linux and boot from a floppy. Also, since he's got a large HD,
writing lilo to the MBR might not be feasible (without re-installation of
win95... ) The manual doesn't say if installing lilo on a floppy is an
option. It was with 4.1, but the RH5 manual says nothing about it and I
don't remember seeing it.

thanks

- Donovan