Re: Metro X install very wrong

Sean,

	Here is waht I had to do:  Load configX, set mouse config, then close
it.  Then move the keyboard config down 1 at a time, closing it, and
restarting it each time. (Stupid, huh?)  After that, because the mouse
continued to be a problem, I finally went in and manually config'd the
mouse by editing '/etc/X11/Xmetroconfg'.

sick.

js.