proxy. -Reply

We use RH 4.2 with Apache as a proxy server.
Considering switching to Squid. No problems
with Apache; Squid may be faster...

Larry Sobilo
Whiting Corp.

>>> Ihab Khoury <ikhoury jrol com> 12/17/97
10:07am >>>
Greetings,

Dear RedHaters..

Has anyone used RH.x as a proxy server. I am
looking into this matter and
would please like to get some openions and
hints. Is there a proxy-how-to?
I have looked into RedHat's site and was
unsuccessful.
I would apreciate any hints.
Thanks in advance.
Ihab Khoury.

I can be reached at..:
		ikhoury jrol com
		http://www.stritch.edu/~ikhoury

--
  PLEASE read the Red Hat FAQ, Tips, Errata